Download the full guidelines:
Korea-Indonesia Forest Center
Photo Contest for Youth & Millennials
As the pandemic outbreak pushes global communities, forests provide safety nets for the most vulnerable societies and forest-dependent communities by providing tangible and intangible forest products. In terms of tangible forest products, forest provide food, energy and other nutritional diversity. During this crisis, healthy forest could also provide resilient economies and societies.
To promote the value of forests for dealing with the pandemic crisis, we invite young people to submit photos of forests amidst the pandemic. This contest is an opportunity for young people to show that forest could be a vital sector to respond the pandemic.
Who can participate?
This contest is open to everybody with the following categories:
– Youth (age 13-23 yo)
– Millennials (age >23 yo)
- The submitted photos must be your original work without watermark, and has never been included in any competition.
- You may submit maximum 2 photos per entry, and you are required to provide unique title and description (in English), as well as location for each photo submitted.
- Photos submitted should be in JPEG format with a maximum size of 9MB.
- Photos could be taken by any device (DSLR, Mirrorless, Trap Cam, Handphone, Drone, or other device) and entries should be based on the theme outlined.
- Photos that portray or contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content will be discarded.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, filters, and cropping of the photo is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the Photo(s).
- Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited.
- To enter, you must submit your photo through online registration form bit.ly/PhotoContestKIFC by 21 March 2021.
- To commemorate the International Day of Forests and 10th Anniversary of KIFC, you must upload your photos with add information (Title, Caption, and Location) via Instagram Feeds and Story (Please ensure your account is not private) by tagging @kifcjakarta @kementerianlhk and 3 other friends, as well as adding hashtag (#) koreaindonesia, internationaldayofforests, harihutaninternasional, 10thanniversarykifc, satudekadekifc
- To complete your entry, you must follow Instagram @kifcjakarta and @kementrianlhk
- Please note, this competition is free of charge.
- Judges will find 3 (three) winners for each category.
- KIFC will upload all the photos via Instagram @kifcjakarta on 23-28 March 2021 to find top 5 (five) favourite winner each category that will be determined by most likely photos.
- The winner of this competition will be announced through KIFC Instagram and Website on 3 March 2021.
- The decision of the Judges and the KIFC is final and no negotiation will be entered into with respect to any such decision.
- By entering the Competition, You agree and acknowledge that KIFC is permitted to receive your registration data and submitted photos. KIFC will use the photos submitted for event materials, promotions and publications with adding proper credit. KIFC will not use the photos for commercial purposes.
- By joining this competition you agree to the terms and conditions.
Rewards for each category:
- 1st Winner : Rp3.500.000 + Souvenir + Certificate
- 2nd Winner : Rp2.500.000 + Souvenir + Certificate
- 3rd Winner : Rp1.500.000 + Souvenir + Certificate
- Favourite Winner : Rp1.000.000 + Souvenir + Certificate
Total Prize: Rp25.000.000
- Photo Submission (23 February – 21 March 2021)
- Photo Assessment & Instagram Vote (23 – 28 March 2021)
- Winner Announcement (31 March 2021)