Delegation of Korea Forest Service (KFS) visited Indonesia on 17th – 20th September 2017. The member of the delegation were :
- Mr. Jinho CHO, Assistant Deputy Director International Forest Resources Division;
- Mr. Donghoon PARK, Assistant Deputy Director General Affairs Division;
- Mr. Pyounggi KIM, Assistant Deputy Director Forest Welfare Policy Division;
- Mr. Jungsik PARK, President of Korea Forest Service Retirees Society (KFS-RS)
- Mr. Jinpyo JEON, Vice President of KFS-RS;
- Mr. Youngchul KIM, member of KFS-RS (Candidate for the 4th KIFC Director.
During the visit, the delegation visited Sentul Eco-Edu Tourism Forest (SEETF) and also planted mangrove trees at Kapuk Beach – North Jakarta.
This planting activity was conducted on 20th September 2017 facilitated by Korea-Indonesia Forest Center (KIFC) in collaboration with the Agency of Citarum-Ciliwung Watershed and Protected Forest Managenment and also Provincial Forest Service of Jakarta.
The First Secretary of the Korea Embassy to Indonesia, Mr. IM Youngsuk, the Director oF KIFC, Mr. OH Keypyo, and Assistant Director of KIFC, Ms. LEE Youngju also participated in the planting activity.